WeBid Bug Tracking

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000150WeBidAuctionspublic2009-12-30 00:572013-01-08 17:26
Reporternay27uk 
Assigned To 
Priority@0@SeverityminorReproducibilityhave not tried
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version0.8.5 
Target VersionFixed in Version1.0.0 
Summary0000150: categories counters not changing when auction closed
DescriptionWhen an auction is closed the categories counters are still counting it
TagsNo tags attached.
import_id150
Thread
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0000392)
John (reporter)
2010-07-03 13:48
edited on: 2010-09-06 19:46

You should apply this fix right after installing version 0.8.5

In Admin/deleteauction.php around line 57 change if ($auc_data['suspended'] == 0 && $auc_data['closed'] == 0)
to
if ($auc_data['suspended'] == 0 || $auc_data['closed'] == 0)
This seemed to fix the problem for me..but Im not much on php also you should rewrite around lines
80 to 81
if ($dir = @opendir($upload_path . $auc_id))
to
$dir = @opendir($upload_path . $auc_id);
if ($dir)


After your done with this if you added and tried to delete items already in order for it to start working correctly you will need to edit your database here
categories table open and select browse tables in your phpadmin and change the sub_counter to the correct value
also go to table counters and change the auctions to your correct amount and that should do it.

You dont need to edit database if its a fresh install just change the code as suggested above.. I tested it and it works great. Maybe Renlok and could test this further...
(0000400)
John (reporter)
2010-07-07 12:54
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Hey nay27uk could you or Renlok test my fix :) I added the fixed file...
(0000403)
swad (reporter)
2010-08-30 18:39
edited on: 2010-08-30 18:40

i will be try this
(0000404)
ajc801 (viewer)
2010-09-04 02:33
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Unfortunately the new code doesn't fix the bug. I still have to resync counters to get rid of closed / cancelled auctions. Would appreciate it if someone can help with fixing this bug.
(0000405)
John (reporter)
2010-09-04 04:09
edited on: 2010-09-04 04:14

ajc801 wrote

Unfortunately the new code doesn't fix the bug. I still have to resync counters to get rid of closed / cancelled auctions. Would appreciate it if someone can help with fixing this bug.


The code works fine. I think your talking about a different bug.

Hats is a category
Hats (1) is a category with 1 item this wouldnt change after the auction closed. it would stay at Hats (1) instead of Hats
(0000406)
swad (reporter)
2010-09-06 19:01
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

John wrote

Hey nay27uk could you or Renlok test my fix :) I added the fixed file...

i 've tested your fix and it's seems like working fine AFTER i resyncronised the counters... :) (but thats is a dumby thing in v0.85 but that doing erase some datas from the database o.o (i think the about an numbers of the auctions near the category-name on the home site))
(0000407)
John (reporter)
2010-09-06 20:36
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Glad it worked for you :)
(0000408)
swad (reporter)
2010-09-09 13:30
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

John wrote

Glad it worked for you :)

ok but i found a bug too:
the suspended auctions are counted too in the categoryes list.
(0000409)
John (reporter)
2010-09-09 20:48
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

It works fine in the svn version so it must have been fixed. I would wait for the new version because 0.8.5 has lots of bugs.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok New Issue
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok import_id => 150
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Date Submitted 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2009-12-30 00:57
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Last Update 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2013-01-08 17:26


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker