WeBid Bug Tracking

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000192WeBidAuctionspublic2011-01-09 15:472011-06-04 13:20
Reporterauma 
Assigned To 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityhave not tried
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.0.0 
Target VersionFixed in Version1.0.3 
Summary0000192: currency convertor
Description"Currency conversion failed " result from any conversion selected. Raised in the forums but not posted here as far as I can ascertain. Possibly not too important for most but with links in place, it doesn't look very professional to get the error message and there may well be some who would like the facility
TagsNo tags attached.
import_id194
Thread
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0000602)
andrewfr (reporter)
2011-03-24 06:38
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Re: "Currency conversion failed "

I have the same problem. Does anyone know where the exchange rates come from?
(0000603)
grandpha (reporter)
2011-03-24 12:09
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

The converter never worked for me in 0.8.5 or 1.0.1
(0000604)
John (reporter)
2011-03-25 04:04
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

If you wont a converter I have one here http://www.fileswap.com/dl/xl6rJJnC/converter.zip.html" [^" title="]]http://www.fileswap.com/dl/xl6rJJnC/converter.zip.html[/URL] [^] you can use. Comes with instructions any problems just pm me :)
(0000605)
andrewfr (reporter)
2011-03-26 04:29
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

John wrote

If you wont a converter I have one here http://www.fileswap.com/dl/xl6rJJnC/converter.zip.html" [^" title="]]http://www.fileswap.com/dl/xl6rJJnC/converter.zip.html[/URL] [^] you can use. Comes with instructions any problems just pm me :)


Many thanks! It works perfectly...

Best,

Andrew
(0000606)
John (reporter)
2011-03-26 04:47
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Your welcome... you may need to restyle it for your site.
(0000607)
grandpha (reporter)
2011-03-28 00:43
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

I installed this on v1.0.1 and it doesn't work. The converter page loads but when I click the "convert" button nothing happens.
I uploaded api_converter.php and converter.php files to my main directory.
I added the google_converter.js file to the js folder.
I added the code <script type="text/javascript" src="{SITEURL}js/google_converter.js"></script> to the global_header.tpl
And I uploaded the google_converter.tpl to the theme folder.

You can try at my website at www.pchounds.com
(0000608)
John (reporter)
2011-03-28 02:53
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

I dont think the converter.php file was over wriiten try uploading it again.
(0000609)
John (reporter)
2011-03-28 03:05
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

I think I see your problem the link you added to your global_header.tpl file needs to come after your jquery.js script tag since it relies on the jquery code
(0000610)
grandpha (reporter)
2011-03-28 13:29
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Thanks John , it is working now .It was the link in the global_header.
(0000611)
John (reporter)
2011-03-28 15:42
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Your welcome :)

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok New Issue
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok import_id => 194
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Date Submitted 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2011-01-09 15:47
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Last Update 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2011-06-04 13:20


Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker