WeBid Bug Tracking

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000274WeBidLanguagepublic2011-05-10 09:342015-05-30 18:49
ReporterAndrey Helixir 
Assigned Torenlok 
PriorityurgentSeverityminorReproducibilityhave not tried
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.0.2 
Target VersionFixed in Version1.2.0 
Summary0000274: Codepage bug in russian UTF
Descriptionver = 1.0.2

Mysql = utf8

language codepage file = utf8



I add category in russian language, and have problem showing in words:

Original text:

Подшипники 608Z

After add:

Под�?ипники 608Z



And this problem with names auctions and subline too. Wtf?







I check files

/languages/RU/categories.inc.php and categories_select_box.inc.php



His written with this symvols errors -___-
TagsNo tags attached.
import_id276
Thread
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0000720)
Lunkwill (reporter)
2011-06-03 22:03
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

I ran into a similar issue using UTF8 for Spanish (I know Latin9 would do it but I want to use UTF8 wherever possible, 8-bit is just so 90s ;)). As far as I can tell, the problem occurs when the database is UTF8 but the connection isn't; I got rid of it by adding the following line in includes/functions_global.php after mysql_select_db:

mysql_query("SET NAMES 'utf8'"); // necessary only for non-ASCII language support!

Yours looks a bit weirder as most but not all kyrillic letters seem to be fine. I can't make any sense of it without a closer look at a running system. Give it a try though, maybe it'll work like this.
(0001346)
renlok (administrator)
2015-05-30 18:49

Seems to be working fine with the PDO changes

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok New Issue
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok import_id => 276
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Date Submitted 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2011-05-10 09:34
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Last Update 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2011-06-03 22:03
2015-05-30 18:49 renlok Note Added: 0001346
2015-05-30 18:49 renlok Status new => closed
2015-05-30 18:49 renlok Assigned To => renlok
2015-05-30 18:49 renlok Resolution open => fixed
2015-05-30 18:49 renlok Fixed in Version => 1.2.0


Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker