|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-06-17 18:37 UTC|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000354||WeBid||Admin Control Panel||public||2011-11-28 03:33||2013-01-07 12:08|
|Priority||@0@||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||1.1.0|
|Summary||0000354: list of bugs|
referring to version 1.0.3
1. max # of auction relists can be set to, for example, 5, but when setting up an auction the drop-down list would show 0-4.
2. says in the "General" FAQ that you msut be at least 18 to register. but it doesn't say that in the Terms & Condition you agree to when signing up.
3. admin can edit feedback successfully, but when deleting feedback, gets "unexpected error" (not crash) on a page logged in as some user instead. a feedback remains, message and rating removed.
3. didn't see anywhere how to send the seller a question, although there supposedly is that capability.
4. admin can delete auctions but count remains in categories.
5. user edits an auction, #relists not retained when going to the edit page like the other values.
6. board time settings: data in "statistics" is not logged according to "time settings" on "settings" tab. i.e. he statistics start onto the next day's statistics, but local time has hours left in the day.
7. login is not case sensitive for users or admin.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
edited on: 2011-11-30 00:39
I maybe able to help on point 2 and 3
2) There are no T&C that come packaged with webid this is somthing you have to write yourself in admin side, if your terms dont tell the user that they need to be 18 to join, then that is because you never wrote it in your terms.
3) (you seem to have two number three's this is a responce to the second number three)
The send seller a question is there on the item view page right above the words "Meet The Seller" it is in the blue header right above and says "Send Question To Seller" (if you think this will be to hard for your members to see, please see my mod http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/showthread.php?4386" [^" title="]here">]here)
Hope that helps with points 2 and 3
ADDED: Point 4 click the "Re Sync Counters" button on the admin index page
|2015-04-01 13:17||renlok||New Issue|
|2015-04-01 13:17||renlok||import_id||=> 356|
|2015-04-01 13:17||renlok||Date Submitted||2015-04-01 13:17 => 2011-11-28 03:33|
|2015-04-01 13:17||renlok||Last Update||2015-04-01 13:17 => 2013-01-07 12:08|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|