WeBid Bug Tracking

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000435WeBidAuctionspublic2013-06-14 00:072016-03-22 16:54
Reporterlinux4me 
Assigned Torenlok 
PriorityurgentSeverityminorReproducibilityhave not tried
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version1.1.0 
Target VersionFixed in Version1.2.0 
Summary0000435: TypeError: window.A_TCALSIDX is undefined
DescriptionTo reproduce this javascript error, first click "Sell an Item," fill out the form for the item, then click "Submit." On the auction confirmation page, in Firebug or the browser error console, you'll see a number of errors like this:





The first thing I noticed is the spare semicolon in the loader.php query string before js/calendar.php. It shouldn't cause a problem, but can be fixed by removing the leading semicolon on line 23 before "js/calendar.php" of header.php so it looks like this:

$jsfiles .= (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) == 'sell.php') ? 'js/calendar.php' : '';




The real source of the error(s) appears to be this block of code in js/calendar.php:



function f_tcalHideAll () {

    for (var i = 0; i < window.A_TCALSIDX.length; i++)

        window.A_TCALSIDX[i].f_hide();

}





I just added a conditional to test for the existence of window.A_TCALSIDX that seems to fix the error without adversely affecting the code:

function f_tcalHideAll () {

    if (window.A_TCALSIDX) {

        for (var i = 0; i < window.A_TCALSIDX.length; i++) {

            window.A_TCALSIDX[i].f_hide();

        }

    }

}
TagsNo tags attached.
import_id437
Thread
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0001104)
Yiannis (reporter)
2013-06-19 21:19
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Hello,

Yes I also had this problem a few days ago. I am using version 1.0.6 and do not plan to upgrade...
Anyway this happened and went away buy itself.
I did not see it since but I do see an other error often: 01-01-1970, 00:00:00:: Unknown error type: [2] Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) on Unknown line 0
It does not seem to bother the running of the site though. This appeared after I submitted the domain to Google and BING.
I do not know if this is a coincidence or not.

Best Regards
Yiannis
(0001147)
linux4me (reporter)
2013-08-30 16:20
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Yiannis wrote

Hello,

Yes I also had this problem a few days ago. I am using version 1.0.6 and do not plan to upgrade...
Anyway this happened and went away buy itself.
I did not see it since but I do see an other error often: 01-01-1970, 00:00:00:: Unknown error type: [2] Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) on Unknown line 0
It does not seem to bother the running of the site though. This appeared after I submitted the domain to Google and BING.
I do not know if this is a coincidence or not.

Best Regards
Yiannis


I had the same error--actually, a LOT of them--regarding session data. When I looked at the actual server error log, the error was more explicit; it showed the error came from the session_start() call on line 15 of /includes/common.inc.php. I could find nothing wrong with the code, my session.save_path was correctly set to /tmp, and I could not reproduce the error myself. I ended up contacting my web host and they told me the problem was that other users on the server were actually creating identical PHP sessiion ids (as unlikely as that sounds) and causing the permission denied errors that generated the error you are seeing within WeBid. The fix was to change my session.save_path to the /tmp folder in my account rather than the server-wide tmp folder by setting session.save_path in my custom php.ini to /home/<my account user name>/tmp.
(0001150)
nay27uk (reporter)
2013-09-01 14:27
edited on: 1970-01-01 00:00

Thanks for this I have not yet come across this problem but it is added to my faves for future reference

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok New Issue
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok import_id => 437
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Date Submitted 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2013-06-14 00:07
2015-04-01 13:17 renlok Last Update 2015-04-01 13:17 => 2013-09-01 14:27
2016-03-22 16:54 renlok Status new => closed
2016-03-22 16:54 renlok Assigned To => renlok
2016-03-22 16:54 renlok Resolution open => fixed
2016-03-22 16:54 renlok Fixed in Version => 1.2.0


Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker